Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

My High School Life

Lost in half way when founded a better path way to go. If I continue my high school, now I have graduated. I wonder what will happen to me if I took that road instead of this. My favourite time, if it back with the same as secondary school classmate, it will be the best after all.

The one who still fight for knowledge. I still there that time. I am the one who capture this photo.
In Physics Lab. Where sciences apply. Writing reports on the experiments we have done. I miss the experiments projects. I like it the most High School. T.T

This is me when in high school.

The formula that we found together 6SC2. The physics class, Time Machine Formula. Trying to travel through time to go back the future and to the future.

The one who fight until the end. Jerome and Ghee Beng.

The start of high school, a new life. But when time goes by, one by one start finding their new path of way. Moving toward new goals.


Our Fighter who continue his journey to the end of high school. I was left a part, since I choose to be. This is the last I liked the most photo taken at high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger