Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

My Blog's Header 2

Due to so many headers clung together in one topic, in this new year I would like to start another new topic for my blog's headers.
This is the previous headers topic : http://johnmax89.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-headers.html

Could not update my blog is due to some reasons. So the major is internet issue.

Here is my new year header.

This is my 55th header which taken at Sunway Lagoon Water Park

This is my 56th header taken at Butterworth Econsave

This is my 57th header which taken with my brother at his wedding day

This is my 58th header which taken at RU restaurant at Raja Uda Appllo

This is my 59th header which taken at work area

This is my 60th header which taken from google image search

This is my 61th header which taken at my GM house. A masterpiece.

This is my 62th header which taken in Neway Karaoke box

This is my 63th Header which taken after the EGR

This is my 64th header which taken in the north south highway

This is my 65th header which taken from my hdd...

This is my 66th header which taken at some place secret

This is the 67th header which taken from my cousin in facebook

This is my 68th header which taken from I-City

This is my 69th header which taken at Titiwangsa

This is my 70th header which taken during OJT

This is my 71th header which taken at Port Dickson

This is my 72th header which taken at Port Dickson

This is my 73th header which taken at UM

This is my 74th header which taken at PSA Tennis Court

This is my 75th header which taken at Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger