Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Here Am I

All those booths will provide free of charge foods and drinks after the walk

So, I have left this blog sleeping since CNY. This is because there is no such special events happened around and all the way round - boring. Wasted 6 weeks in total continuously in MAS, 3 weeks at line 7 and 3 weeks at line 6. Now come to an end which will proceed to line 9 for another 3 weeks. Not sure what the condition over there but certainly, from what I heard... maybe will be another wasted 3 weeks....

So throw the bad away and talk about the good one. Just last Sunday, my department invited my class to join the Tesco walk for school. Not all joined, but 80% arrived for the walk and lecturers. RM10 for a person, for charity. Location is at Dataran Merderka. We woke up 5 in the early morning since our bus will depart at 5.45am. It was a good idea for the walk, having a refreshing early morning. Walk 4.5km only, but you can feel it was a long journey. Still is better than the Penang Marathon, which marathon in the 5 to 6 am, everywhere is darkness...

Found Taman Pertanian Shah Alam at Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam. Want to go and have a try to cycle over there.

Arvin felt very tired woke up in the early morning, he is also the first to arrive for our class

Farid was so excited to start the walk

Before the walk started, we headed the main stage and took some picture footage which I will post it when I get it from my lecturer

I did not count on that day how many arrived... but about 5000+

P/S: My camera is in my sister hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger