Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

CNY Holidays

The dried meat is very oily for this stall, 600 grams cost Rm38#

So, my uncle fetch me on the Friday night before CNY. We went to Tesco to reload some stocks because of cheap promotion. Than we went to night market which I think everywhere in Malaysia when CNY is near, there are night markets selling all the foods, veges and etc. Brought a lot of foods and stuffs.
We set off in the morning of Satuday 10am. Along the north south highway (PLUS), there were traffic conjunction everywhere. I reach Penang at 5pm... That is longer than I travel by bus....

So that day night, my mun prepared enormous amount of food for dinner, which is steamboat. What I like the most in these dishes are the fired wantan and also the shrimps and the meatballs. They test very well in the boiled water.

All kind of fish balls and side vege

This is Ayamas fish balls

This is Ham, which my sister claim to eat, but she does 2 pieces only...

My parents beloved food@

Fried garlic for flavouring

Bird's egg

Broccoli

A long piece of fish ball cut into pirces

Meat ball

Aboloan, sure fake la how can afford ori one

Some kind of mushroom, but I donno what is it. Just eat hehe

This is big shrimps

Fried Wantan

Veges

Steamboat

Fish

My mum cooked the same this year also, but the food left a lot. My bro and his wife eat not much and also my sister. My father drink bear, so he manage as much as he can. My mum and I finished the foods in the steamboat!!!!

I went back to Shah Alam on Tuesday. We depart at 12noon and send my cousin brother back to NS camp on the way back. I have my dinner at Kg.Subang which is my first time when there, only a few seafood restaurant open for business. We went to Hup Heng Seafood. Not bad, the food i think too little, with a fish cost Rm60 for 4 people with 2 more one meat and one soup...

At Juru traffic slow...

The hot sky~

Some places look cloudy

Manage to get as inside as possible, NS cafeteria

A small stage

Buses

The restaurant.

After went all went back to here, at Thursday night my housemate all went to eat a dinner at this restaurant which opposite of the Hup Heng. Just we are not so use to do so, we ordered six dishes... And here is the bill....


We ordered :
  1. Sotong telur masin (ong's favourite, to little)
  2. Japanese TauFo
  3. Steam Chicken (Not so good)
  4. Mantis Prawn
  5. Kangkung Vege
  6. Pork (donno what it called)

1 comment:

  1. The last restaurant that you went was so pricy in Malaysia!!!
    And you have elder brother? Never knew you have one, thought you are the eldest!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger