Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Practical

So as from just what passed, long story cut short. What had recently happened were, my brother wedding, and I'm back to MAS to do my practical. Due to my schedule a bit tight, actually is after practical we go to play tennis and eat that already come to 9.00pm. Do something than>>Hehe what to do then? Sleep... because tomorrow have another early day to catch.

Due to the so many using the internet downloading like no one matters, I could not upload photos, but is ok that I will do it this weekend. So as time run by, maybe we grow along, see thing from different angle, start to wonder how beautiful is this world is. Rather than that, what I saw yesterday was a documentary about how many people the earth can support. That had opened by mind once more that the earth resources had over limit. Soon devastating event will happen...

So training at MAS, start to wonder why some people act like that selfish? But is ok, patient is what we have. So as it is, Ben, Ong and I are in the same group, and also the same zone. What today we requested to change to engine from wing, and we clean engine fan blades for the whole day as the lead technician want it to be clean as really clean. The blades were covered with a layer or some kind of oil or what Ben called it as wax. Ben complained the day....

As it, there are 4 batch of TAME in the same line as my group does. Imagine a left hand wing have 9 Tame and 3 poly guys. What a rule of the day, as we know, technician reserved the jobs for overtime, bastard we all just was the day, that why we change zone today. No photos capture inside as it was prohibited... I try my best and see hehe...

Registering everywhere now is the headache, looking job everywhere. Heard some new from Mr.Lee that maybe there will be Jr.Tech opening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger