Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

Summary


So, sum up the rest in one post will be easy to tell the whole story.

So after the wedding had settled, is time for me to get packed to come back to Shah Alam to finish my last sem practical at MAS. That time, there was an accident involved with express bus SANI which killed 10 people. Loon was grounded from bus by his mum as at Kelantan, SANI express bus is one of the service available there. He bought train ticket so do I. We meet in KL Sentral the next day morning.


This is the view from the second class sleep upper berth.

I arrived at Thursday, and tomorrow is my register at my college. We have to attend a briefing about the OJT. That had took one day total. So as the The Star Education fair is at the corner, we planed to go to have a look.

We went to mostly all the institute which provide aircraft maintenance study. Nilai is one of the famous as we are confused by the information in the website. So that day we found out the truth about the course. Study 2 and half year, which the last half year is practical. Total fees is RM40k. But we found out that Nilai only provide the EASA Exam from EASA so after study the 2 years we need to look for job and collect 5 years experience. That would be 7 and a half years in total. We keep looking but mostly all are aeronautical and aerospace.

So my practical start with line 8 which the first time I arrived first line. Hai~, no everyone likes line 8 very much.

As I worked at left wing for 1 and half week, we request to change to engine zone and that cause as to clean all the engine blades....

The blades that waiting for install

Yesterday morning, Ong went to his softball training in the morning 8.30am. Loon and I followed to play tennis. What a hot day that we able to play 3 minutes and we ran out of gas. It was so hot and playing under the sun.... The most worst is Ong, who played in the middle of the field from 9am to 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger