Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

My 21st Birthday

We are singing while Ong is choosing the songs he want to sing

Seem like 21st birthday for everyone is a big matter. Like just last week, my friend Arvin Raam celebrated his 21st birthday festivity. Mostly all of his family members arrived that day. Huge crowd just like my brother's wedding. For me, is like another birthday day, pass with no celebration.

So, for my housemate they think we must celebrate because this is the semester we are in and also 21 years old. So, what they do today is booked a karaoke room at Neway at Subang. We headed there at 2.17pm and finished at 6.45pm. I nearly lost my voice after that. This is also the first time I went to karaoke, and I also found that, my voice is sucks. Really hands up for the artists who sing so well. We were shocked when received the bill!!!

After the sing sang song, we went to have our dinner just across the street, Asia Cafe.


Everyone was so energetic when we just arrived

After dozen of songs, everyone exhausted

Take turn to sing the songs

The bill. We didt order anything than the free drinks...

Ben ordered fish and chips

Ong ordered a Chinese tea, how come Tiger? huh

My lime juice for my throat

Ben and One waiting for their food to be deliver.

After my loan arrive, I must spend them snowflake... hahaha. They are freak of this kind of food. haha I only like with the yam, potato.....





Before I forget, this is the video I edited in the morning when nothing to do. enjoy....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger