Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

My Story

My brother and I, just viewing this photo, what I saw is my little brother, who stay with me for so many years, played, fought, cried, laugh, and had married become a grown man, going be a father. Maybe some people will envy they does not have a little brother. I DID!!

When someone have plenty of time around, nothing to do with it, thinking of something else beyond imagination or flashing to the past is what they get through the time. While I'am one of them. Flashing forward in life is unforeseen and hard to imagine, but to the past by reviewing the memory left in the photos, bring you to share what your life best of.

Seeing back, feel like everything happens just yesterday. But for some, had lost in the journey of great discoveries. I found some photo of my family, and friends, who be with the best moment before. Having that feeling vividly is what bring to alive today, sorrow or happiness.

See, I start talking craps. Haha, maybe that what I do when nothing to do.


I'm the birthday boy, my mum with my brother. I love my mother so much that I could not express in words. She is really the one who fought for me so much, so much that I could not repay even when I'm the richest man on the world. We all know that what they want is giving the best for us, to give us a good life living and do not repeat what they have passed through which that time is the hardest time to get educated, to get enough food to eat, to get what they want. She is the closest person in my life, she is the one who carried me for 9 months, she is the one who take care of my from the day I was born. If I success then she is the successor of my life.


This is my brother's one year old birthday cake.

My father, who fought for me silently. I grew up and stay with me grandma, the relationship with my father is not as strong as other, but I know what he done and do is for the best of me. I do not know deeply about my parents childhood time because there isn't any chances to heard from them. They work hard to get enough money to support me and my brother sister. That the reason that I have to stay with my grandparents. My father work as a painter who paint house, working alone and with others. To earn money is hard enough.

From my experience, some people felt shame with their parents, because of the job their parents have, status that could make them shame. For me, the other way round. I'm proud of my father work, he work as a painter, nothing to be shame off. Even if my father work as a driver, nothing to be disgrace. When people ask about my parents, I answer with proud of my parents. In the real case, I still remember that when I was form 2, I studied in the afternoon class, my mother brought food for me in the rest time directly after she left work at 3pm. My mother sit in the canteen until I finished my food and went back to class, than only she leave. I felt so happy and proud, but for someone, their parents came to the school, they call them to go home as soon as possible, scare see by friends. What to so shame that your parent come to the school? I answer the boy with my words, "does you envy my mother send food for me in the afternoon?"

Yes some of my friend also envy of me. Their parents also busy working to raise money for them.


My brother's birthday. In the photo, my grandpa, grandma, my brother, myself, my cousins and my little sister who in my grandma's arm.

They are my guardians, who take care for my since I was born and stay with them until I came to here, Shah Alam to further my study. The are the one who fought for me, the one who teach me from wrong to right.

As, I have a great grandma until now. She is still alive. She is the woman who have a story behind same as my grandma. My great grandma, fought for life alone since very young to feed up all her children, 7 total. She have a great story behind, I heard it once, from the beginning until world war II. Is an incredible story. "Every success have a story left behind". For me, not only the one who success and have told the world about his story, but everyone have a story left behind. Which did't uncover, the story which more interesting than ever, have gone with time...

I love my family so much as they are the one I have and fought for us. From the past to the present life.

This photo show four generation of my great grandma. My great grandma, my grandma, my aunt, and us (my cousins, my brother and I). The fifth generation is around the corner, she is the one who live forever, my great grandma.

This is my family.

See, Im so proud that my mother spend her time to come to my school kokoday and saw me went to the stage and get the Best President of all the club, society and uniform body.
I love you, mum forever :)


P/S: I have wanted to write this post long enough and today I did it. Maybe I would like to tell the purpose I write blog. There are more photo that does not scan in digital mode.
  • I want to share what going in my life.
  • I want to write down things that happened in my life. As it is, will become history just you posted it.
  • I want to write down everything that I want to tell to the one I love so much that I can't do it with my mouth. Maybe one day, they will saw what I'm writing, and they will understand once again.
  • I afraid that one day, when I'm gone in this world, my words, my story still written in the blog for people to read out. We do not know what will happen tomorrow even tonight, maybe will hit by a car or something else. So I afraid that, that time I does not have anytime to tell what I suppose to.
  • I want to let people know what my life is, if my son found it, he could understand who am I and what I am.
  • I want to keep all the story together and at the end I want to write it as a book, so call "the story of my life"
  • I want to keep all the stories and memories that will gone due to the great discoveries in life. The photos, the words, the feeling, the situation.
My beginning story http://johnmax89.blogspot.com/2009/04/story-of-my-life.html

1 comment:

  1. A good post though. You look funny in the photo too. A very emotional yet many feeling expressed through post. Love it~

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger