Pages

Thursday 23 April 2009

The Story of My Life

This is my grandpa and my grandma; mother side and Me, one year old. June 1989

Today when I loading my pictures from my phone to my pc, I found the pictures I left behind for a time. That what my best memories ever. It is with a kind of fear that I begin to write the history of my life. I have, as it were, a superstitious hesitation in lifting the veil that clings about my childhood like a golden mist.

When I try to classify my earlist impressions, I find that fact and fancy look alike acorss the years that link the past to the present. The woman paints the child's experiences in her own fantasy. A few impressions stand out vividly from the earliest of my life. Besides, many of the joys and sorrows of my childhood have lost thier poignancy; and many incidents of vital importance in my early education have been forgotten in the excitment of great discoveries.

This is my childhood photo 3 years old - March 1991
In this pictures is where I grew up and now, yes it still my home. I stayed here since I was born in 1989 with my grandma; mother side. She is the one who take care of my siblings and I, instead my family have to work to give us a better comfort life. She is a woman who work to hard to fight for life for her's children and us. As I meantioned on the second paragraph, many of the joys and sorrows of my childhood have lost thier poignancy; And I would not continue it cause I need photos to support my stories.

The family on my father's side carry the the last name "TEH" as in chinese in 郑. That I do not know what it mean cause it carry generation after and after. So my first name is Yung Tian, and I asked my mum she said that time your father is working at Japan, so he named me with japanese name. My mum told me my Japanese name is Nagata, haha don't know true or not.

Some how I have a brother and a younger sister. They are ... I don't know what to say. Is nothing to talk about them some how. I am not born with a silver spoon as the lucky does. My father works as a painter on his own and this job do not guarantee 100% of income per month, so my mother have to work in factory in NGK. They two really work hard to earn money for our educations, specially is my mother. I was very ironic because she eat breads mostly in working time and I was expect she would be have a good lunch nor dinner in work. Her sacrifice makes me to fight for her. I want her to be very mother does, stay at home, do what mother does and not working in factory having difficulties. She have put full effort on me as a elder son in the family will help the family. And that is the reasons that keep me move forward when I left her to here KL to further my studies for a better job for my family.
My family members. Date : unknown

Same place as the top, but is 2009 CNY
As I mentioned, I was not born with a silver spoon. I have to fight for my life alone with family backup. So with just the effort I can have, I tried everything I can to fully my life to be interesting as posible. I like to learn, but is not easy as usual. Times will tell the true. After my SPM, I start to learn as much as possible in outdoor activities such as swimming and roller skating. Now try more like tennis, volley ball. Paragliding, diving maybe later cause it need $$.

The major hobbies I liked the most is travel, alone(mean no gf) cause if there is, money is doubled.... Haha. So I will perfer travel alone or with friends. That is a good idea. But because of budget and $$ problems, so it must wait until I have an income. Other hobbies like photography, cycling, swimming and more.

Red, Green, Yellow and Black Beans.

This is the first picture taken when I brought my first ever camera the Kodak RM399 5MP. The two long leaf is the green bean's leafs and the round leaf is the red bean's leafs. Is my first project after my SPM. Curious of planting all kind of beans in one small comtainer. The winner will be the green beans because it grow faster than the others one. Second is the Red beans and than the black. I found that yellow beans is the most hardest to grow in the container.

Today I only wrote to there cause is already 10.40pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger