Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

The Yesterday

In the bus going back to college.

In the bus, waiting for the others. Chatting in the bus is freak out.

Yesterday when I wanted to update my blog, suddenly an unknown object flew into my eye. This is the second time I had this problem, and it make me feel agony. Eye is a sensitive part of the human being, and also the most important. The one who does not have eyes, for them the world is a darkness, not even black and white.

The first time it happen last end of the year if I not wrong. That was horrible when I was riding a bike and on the way to send my friend home. In the highway, it come a part where lights are limited and there was the FOD flew into my eye. This is also my fault because I used my previous helmet which the visor was broken. His house quite near so i decided not to went into the house and take my new helmet, I used the old one.

I struggled for almost an hour and that does not help me either. My uncle woke up and saw I am suffering, so he try to help me. Yes it help, because the FOD had move down to my lower part of my upper eye brow. So when I flip my eye brow, my uncle saw a small little tiny black dot. He use a soft paper and make it not sharp, and put into my eye and try to take it out when I pull up my eye brow. Yes finnaly, the FOD was removed. I feel so happy and tired.

This time, the FOD is stuck more further inside the eye brow, flipping the eye brow make no different because it really to dept inside. That was yesterday. My friend told me to put my head in the water and clip my eyes in the water, flip my eye brow, use a tissue and move in, let a draining water to drain in and sleep. After trying so many methods, I finnaly choose sleep because it already took me one hour and is 1am yesterday.

It kind of paintfull when close my eyes, because the FOD scratch on my cornea. In the early morning, thank God it come out it self. When I washed my face, there is a small FOD on my face and I guess that was the FOD. I so happy it came out but I have an headache because I only sleep 5 hours.
This is what I found in the nose landing gear of the B777-200. I not sure the main purpose.

In the avionic room and found a magic box which have so many magic wands.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger