Pages

Saturday 25 April 2009

Some of my collections.

My Totoro. My brithday present by my one of my friend. And he is the first and only friend give me a birthday present until now, another is a girl. Totoro was tied up to keep it from dirt. Hehe

Is it hard for me to catch some of my friends to the beach as they not so like outdoor to have a look at sunset. Is a nice view from the mainland to the island when about 5pm. The sunset as fast as a minute.

Having anuual steamboat with my RCS friends before CNY this year. Everything changed. Seperated to the whole world. I hope it could be back to the first time we had the steamboat at 2007. This is life.

My room key when I stayed at campus. Boy's Campus Aman Block 4, Level(Aras) 0, room number 38.

My Kingston Pendrive 2GB, RM62 when I brought it.

My grandma house's plantation. Is just some plants.

On the way home. My friend fetch me so can I took some photos on the way. Sadly, the battery out before I reach home.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Sir is Totoro, spell wrong.
    Try to see here.

    http://images.google.com.my/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=totoro&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger