Pages

Sunday 26 April 2009

My 1st Batch Senior Graduated


When I woke up this morning, my friend Eric direct showed me the newspaper of my senior graduation photo in the Education thread. And I saw Gurpreet Singh and Carlson. Gurpreet is the first student taken in Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Polytechnic Diploma Aircraft Maintenance. He is a smart guy, I also asked a few help from him for my hangar questions answers.

As he is the first guy in the program, and is sure he is in the history. He said that everything he will be the first to try because he is the first one. How lucky is him to be that so. In interview, yes really is the always the first who will be questioned. That goes to Carlson also, he is also a smart guy. There are my senior.

My first meet of them is in the Poly's bus going to Subang Airport. Cost saving, but nowadays the bus always late. For me, cannot be late because I still a trainee and my dicipline will be rune if I still keep going with Poly's bus. So when I meet them is already last semester for them. Haha much to learn from them also, as the 1st batch is the special one. All was teached by MAS instuctors, not like us.

References:
TheStar Education Thread 26 April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger