Pages

Sunday 26 April 2009

PBSM Unit 43 Annual Dinner 2005

Im so tired to talk with them as I still in recovery mood.

The guys who run this annual dinner

Singing, Dancing and more for one night event.

The shows, many to go.

The one who replace me to speech. Hehe

My senior and I; This annual dinner made for them.

That was the first time I went for annual dinner for a society, and that was hosted by my batch and I am the in charged person for that annual dinner. When planing come to the top head of 2 weeks left, something horrible happens on me, I had chicken pok!

I still remember the time I have chicken pok. The day started on Friday, which BM Summit have a small pc fair and my friend Maru and I plan to go there and buy a web cam than went to his school, BM high school. While we waiting for bus at Pacific Hyper store opposite, I started to feel dizzy. That very hot because is 12pm in the afternoon.

Than I try to stand on because this is the first time I went to BM by myself and to BM high school which is the school that I dream to enter. I reached BM summit and we brought 2 web cams, one is his and one is mine. Than we travel by foot to his school, which there is no public transport to reach there as they do walk every time to school until Summit BM.

I reached the school and find out that OMG that is a huge school and the study environment is what I wanted to have. Knowledge is everywhere. Than we entered the school and went to the basketball court where another friend is playing with his friends. I went there and surprise that all the Chinese there spoke well English. I have no doubt because that was a famous English school after all.

Than we went back. Now is 3 person include my friend who playing basketball just now. I found out some thing on my hand, and that is the first chicken pok sign. My friend have it long before that and he notice that 100% sure is. And we went back.

Just until the night, my whole body is blinked with red dots. Haha whose know I have chicken pok and the annual dinner is just around the corner. And I have no medical left because that is the August one week school holiday.

Short story is my annual dinner I have to step down and let someone to handle it.
I passed by speech for my friend who able to speak English and that time is the time I try to change everything in the society, to English. So the speech is in English.

The first idea was to combine four group and make a school history, the largest annual dinner ever make by my school students. But that not really come true. There was to many problems. The original story: because all of the president of the society and club in now is in my class, so we plan to combine and do one and only annual dinner, save money, save time. But problems come with budget. When we start a big annual dinner the budget is way beyond imagination. And so, the Fire Rescue has pull out because of financial problems. And one more boys bridged also pull one(I do not know the reason cause I was sicked at home that time). And now stand for my society PBSM and the Chinese club which hold the most members.

We lunch the annual dinner and is really alot of members. The biggest challenge was to make a slide show to review in the annual dinner, that idea started from the Chinese society. In that time not all students are good in using presentation so do I. So I received news from my secretary and she told me to do this because I am too free at home and know computers much more than them. For the first presentation I have made that it tooks me two days to complete with one of my friend, Kaizz the computer expert. That was the most successful presentation of all time.

This tradition carried until now my society still, doing the same thing. I can't publish my presentation here because the file is huge big around 200MBs.









(The old slide show contain 70 slides and here are some samples)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! ^^
    do you know Seoul, Korea?
    if not, feel free to visit me.
    Thanks a lot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u still keep the slide with u?? if got, i want it,can?? n ur blog is interesting..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger