Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

May 1st

Sushi Zanmai Sunway Piramid Outlet

Today is Malaysia public Holiday, and is located at Friday. I will travel back to Penang by train at 8.00pm tonight at Sentral Kuala Lumpur. For the pass 3 weeks, I learned alot than the pass half year. I am very happy that the encouragement that I get was huge than ever. Thanks to Hamdan who was my enginner for pass 3 weeks.

Nothing I want to write about today because is a very hot day and boring day. I will went back to Penang for how many days I'm not sure, depends on my friend. If they want to go some where on this next Saturday than I will be back at Friday. A week holiday will make me go for lazy status. Destroy all the spirit I build up. That was my nightmare and so to other one.

Yesterday we felt boring and we went to Sunway Piramid before we all went back to hometown. We headed to Sushi Zanmai that one of my friend suggest sushi for us, usually we went to Sushi King; that my favourite!!! The environment they design, yes is very comfortable, dim lights, secrect passage and large area. Haha, there is disadvantages also for this sushi restaurant. The sushi is too soft instead of making the sushi with tight rice to the materials. My friend tasted the rice with chicken and they said: Is tasteless..... What so funny is the wasabi I tasted.

Here is some of the photos of yesterday.

Eric is trying to search for his favorite food.
The food we ordered, there was some missing hehe

Ong is too hungry and started to eat before the main dish is served.

The seweet sauce
The food my friend ordered. I just know is Chicken and Ramen.

This is the dish I ordered. Seriously I forget the name of this.

3 comments:

  1. Is the food pricy? DO you recommend people to go there? I'm just curious because I never heard the name before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the food price is acceptable for me than Sake Sushi. This sushi restaurant only have 3 outlets in Malaysia. The Gardens, Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama. Somehow, I still prefer Sushi King.

    This place the best is the environment as I said.
    The web : http://www.supersushi.com.my/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,..thats hilarious, "SUnway" oh, which means teh food wasn't that expensive, but they have their branches in all the middle to high class malls.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger