Pages

Monday 4 May 2009

Thai Food

The Restaurant signboard.

Yesterday, 3rd of May 2009. My father brought us to eat at the same old stall where my sister learn dancing on top of the restaurant. It was raining by the time we reached there and full with customer. So my father plan to bring us go to eat Thai food which I haven't been there before.

We arrived there at 7pm. I and found that the design of the restaurant is unique and yeah some Thai style. We ordered 4 dishes, and is pretty fast the food served. If we go by a group like 6 to 8, we can order something different. Such as, a jar of fruit juice, a bowl of rice, a bowl of soup and e.t.c.

Haha, the photos I took looked a bit blur because my father want started to eat and I scare he will scold me taking photos on the foods. Hehe

Fried Chinese Kala with Oyster Sauce.

Nice vegetable with oyster sauce. Superd green vege. The taste with the oyster sauce is fabulous. Not bad but is to salty if eat fun only. RM8.00 for this dish.

Lumpanan Chicken (Pandan Chicken)

Lumpanan Chicken (Pandan Chicken)

The Pandan Chicken taste not bad, but it dry and need to dip the source provided than it will make a nice combination. RM18.00 for this dish.
Fish in Thai Style (Siakap)

The ash under the plate is hot and on fire. It keep the fish hot, and there is a hot soup provided which is the soup for the fish. Pour it in to add the "kuah" and make the fish hot and boil. Sweet and sour nice combination for the fish. RM32.00 for this dish.

Fried Meehun with Salted Fish

This fried meehun is very delicious. The combination of the vege and the salt fish is perfect. The favour and the taste if the meehun is matched. I loved this dish. RM10 for this dish.

My father and mother (After dinner)

My sister and I (After Dinner)

See from the front

Here is the bill. Total up is cost RM88.50. The Carlsherg is my dad's drink, not mine.

The location of the restaurant is at Jalan Raja Uda P191, before Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (CINA) Li Hwa.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha and I thought you and your dad shared the big bottle of Carlsberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lah, I prefer black dog because is bitter hehe. I drink in front my dad he gonna kill me. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black dog? you mean Guinness? Not many Chinese I know drink Guinness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Guinness. Maybe because that the first alcohol drink I drank before in one of my friend birthday party when I was 14 I think. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger