Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

The Wedding's Foods

This is the wedding cake, which only one layer is real cake and the rest is for display only

Last Saturday I went to my grandma's brother's son marriage. The wedding held in a restaurant which located at PJ, Oriental Pavilion. My mother, my aunt and grandma also came for the wedding so I also need to go. This wedding is not cheap as the place and also the foods and the waiters are trained for this. The dish changed very fast (KL style). So I took my camera from Penang to here and I fully use it to take what ever I want. Here are the foods taken.

The Menu of today dishes

The first dish (I also forget what it named), squids, chickens, taufu...
The second dish is the shark fin soup. Which have real shark fins but I donno what gred is it.

Eaten some. The small chicken which is now very famous in local food with chicken or pork I not sure in the middle

This is the fish which is steamed and it is really delicious, I loved it



This is the video clip I managed to record while the waiter serving the fish

This is the fifth dish and it is my favorite dish. It have salad prawns and fried soft cover crab. This dish caused my body temperature heat up

This is the vegetable dish. Braised mushroom with Glutten Braccoli. A tasty dish

Steamed Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf. This dish we cannot finish and ta pau home for tommorow breakfast

Double boiled Snow Pear with Sea coconut. This dish I can give 60% because the taste not suitable for me as the others also does

My uncle, cousin brother and I

The wedding plate? The name of the bride and broom

The small present which is in every table when we reached there. Inside is a Appolo chocolate.

Standing from the left: My grandma(mother side), my uncle's wife aunt(Ong), Unknown, My mum, My mum's sister aunt(Mah)
Sitting from left: My Gredgrandma(mother side), Unknown.


The Yam Seng ceremony

The Front of the restaurant

The four generation. Sitting is my gredgrandma, standing from the left is my grandma, my mum and my sister.

The end of the wedding story, how is the foods? and my family tree?

3 comments:

  1. not bad ur grandgrandma is still here with ur grandma ur mom and ur sis... the food i thibk is high class...is the wedding got stroy?? i think u din mentioned about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wedding story? About?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This post contains very significant ideas and facts that every reader should be followed. Great idea indeed.

    caterers jacksonville

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger