Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

23rd May 2009 Afternoon

The first car at the side enterance door of the Sunway Pyramid, beside TGI friday

After a superd hot day, Ong finally arrived and fetch us to find some place which is cold. We chosen Sunway Pyramid, as it is the most nearest mall except the Gaint and Tesco supermarket. When we arrived at the scence, we saw a huge crow at the front of TGI Friday showing GT Cars. We hurry find a parking and went to there. Luckily I brought my camera together. When we step down to the door, there were so many people with a huge lens of camera. Different sizes, brands, colours and prices!!. They all are here to take some pretty shoots.

I remember that my friend Hamdan, who is a photographer maybe will be somewhere around. After have a turn around, I tried to sms him. But I did not send the sms as I donno wheather he has other things to do. So back to the original plan where Ong and Lim want to buy themself a new tennis racket. We went to Studio R which located in the basement at the main front door.


This is my dream car, GTR R34 Original Blue, but this is black, The visual is sucks at the back

Haha guess what car is this? Which has been mod. Is a Proton Gen2..

I think the guy throw away the old body kits and put new composite covers

This is the front of the car. The light assembly look like eyes for the car when alive. And the nose is the brand of the car Lexus.


Same siblings cars show at the GT show cars. This is the original cover and is blue. The next brother is yellow.

The yellow brother, with a huge exhaust outlet

Searching for a good racket is the hard one. I bought myself a tennis racket with cost me RM89.90 after discount and that kill nearly my 2 weeks food money including a new pair of shose RM39.90. They have been start saving since we start to play tennis as the school only borrowed the rackets and ball for you at 5.00pm to 6.45pm at normal school days. Exam weeks and also study week the sport centre close. So to play with satisfaction and over the time until 7.30pm, we have to buy rackets and balls.

Pickup nearly 40 minutes of choosing with some expert information. They chosen Babolat rackects. It cost them RM250 each and have 10% discount. So total up is around RM440+. So, with two more rackets, mean we need some balls more. So they called me to buy a tin of balls. Cost me RM10 the RM3.90 pay by them. After we went home and it is a nice timing 5.00pm. We changed our shose and went back to collage and play. Anyone want to join no problems, because there are so many courts and no one check on you, and if problems we know how to solve it. You can just enter and play~

IsMe playing, with my blue racket. Noobie and Newbie.


You can see the wind blow and the tennis ball crossing the wind. It won't affect much on the ball

Ong is a experience player, he plays tennis when he is in secondary school, as he go competition to represent his school

The new twin brothers, BabolaT
So the two new tennis rackets is here. The twin brothers, green and yellow. Because only we 3 playing, we need to take our turn. So when is not my turn I turn to fill up the time by playing my RC helicopter. I bought it at 2008 after I entered poly 4 months after. After left the campus and staying outside, the helicopter is sleeping for so long. And now is back to actions. Ong's RC helicopter still sleeping. So, somehow we sucks on playing helicopter because kind of hard to comtrol. The most disadvantage is the battery life. 10Minutes max.

This is my RC Helicopter. The red cover brokens time to time. But still I like to play RC cars.

This is the bag I brought at Sunway Pyramid Popular book store. As it is to keep all my EASA and DCA maintenance experience. There is name and telephone number on the bag, so if someone saw it at anywhere can phone to me. That is my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger