Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2009

The Journey to Pantai Kerachut

Taking some nice view photos around while they two setting up the fishing rods.

Today is Tuesday. Last month when my friend came to KL and visit me to bring him go along KL because he haven't went there before. So at that time he suggested me to go with him hiking to Pantai Kerachut at this week, my holidays. So we plan to call as much people as possible but unlikely there is only my friend and I, two person; Due to the study week of normal school and no one is in hometown. We managed to invite another friend who has no class today, he is Kevin Yeap.

So the day begin with our plan to start our journey at 9.00am in the morning. I borrowed my mum's Kancil so that we can go there easily. I wake up at 8.30am, haha kind of late and I packed up siap and ready at 9.00am. Since my mum bought me roti canai for my breakfast, I have to finish it. After a few minutes, my stomach's worms start to have party in the early morning. It happen twice and delayed our journey to 9.40am. I put all my things in the car and my mum teached me how to lock the car and I set off.

I went to fetch Boo at his house and he brought so many things such as tent, fishing rods, fishing equipments, pail, toilet tissue, sandwich for lunch and e.t.c. the needed things. All are usefull some how. So we went to fetch another friend who is Kevin Yeap. He was out of his patient cause when we reach to his house it was about 10am, 1 hour late. After final check on all the things, guess what we miss the most important thing, the baits. I called my mum and she say there are severals prawns that my uncle used to fish and left over. So I took this chance and bring them on.

On the way to our destination, the snake road.

The Ship restaurant on the way

The Indoor of the hiking

The road to to the forest at the start point

Is was horrible, RM7.00 for the toll of the bridge and for the Touch'N Go only RM5. Dissapointed all cards are less than RM5, hahaha. Is took us around 1 hours to reach to the Penang National Park at Teluk Bahang because carefull driving. We registered with the people incharge at the counter and we off. We start the journey easily, but when it come to the climbing parts it end my life. I bring my big bag and it is too heavy. I was tired and want to vomit maybe because the roti canai I ate in the morning. I changed my bag with Boo and we tried to continue. I stoped every time when climbing to have a deep breath. Dizziness make me felt uncomfortable.
The road to the forest, beside is the sea. Nice view.
They two conspire and told me that we are very near to the shore of the beach, just walk a few minutes more. I was so happy that the beach is just around the corner, but I remebered that I come before once and it is very time to reach there. I believed them and keep on going. As they help me carried my big bag, I was not so tired so I can continuous to walk in. On the way we plan to call a boat to bring us back because I can't walk back anymore, with no exercise for two weeks because of my tennis injury, I was very weak.

They tried to clam me that we are very near now and going to see the sea at any moment, but they are not fooling anyone. I saw a signboard and there write we still have 1320m to go.... Haha. With my endurance, finnaly we make it to the beach. We cross the lake and went down to the beach. Just before we touched the sea water it started to rain. We ran as fast we could to the cottage to escape from the rain.

I was so happy that I make it thru. We set up the tent as to have fun, cause nothing to do there. Than we set up our fishing rods. 3 of use knew nothing with fishing and we tried our best to set it up and fish. Quite satisfied with the results and get no fish because the sea wave is too strong. We decided to spend the time on fishing and also taking photos. Really the sun is just under you. Worst than you step your legs on the ashes. It force you to run on the beach not slow walk because of the hotness of the sand, but if you walk near the water yes it is cold. The weather was not good. It rain and stop, rain and stop. Make us very funny, ran to the beach and tried to fish, than rain ran back to the camp. It for 2 minutes the rain stopped again. We ran to the beach again and fish, it rain again just before 2 to 3 throw.

As I said, we get nothing but experience. We go to the guards and asked them to rent a boat to fetch us back but they said we must have at least of 12 people only they will s bring us or RM100 per trip. It super costly for 3 of use RM100. So last choice is to walk back. Luckily, than from the place we hiked out, 9 youngster came to the beach to have fun also. So we decided to ask them wheather they want to book a boat to went back to the start point. They said they booked a boat will come at 3.30pm and they are happy if we can join them also. One boat maximun can bring 12 persons. So we paid each RM8 for the trip to go home. That was 2.30pm.

We packed up our thing at 2.45pm and went to the washroom to take a wash on our legs and hair. We wear back our sport shose and ready to leave. Just about time 3.30pm after we came out from the washroom the boat came. We headed to the boat directly and wear our life jacket. The boat driver said the wave of the sea will be strong, so maybe we will get wets. I sit on the first place with my friend Kevin. Boo have to sit with the driver because there is no more place infront. Really the boat climb and sink, very fun and enjoy, no sea sick. Than the boat slow down and we get to watch lizards on the rocks as they told us is a small crocodile.

We went back to the shore and direct leave the island because if 5pm, the Penang bridge will jamed and we will need to go back at around 8pm to avoid jam. Some how 3 person is not bad, but a bit scary when in the forest. Haha, we saw monkeys and we walk as fast as possible to avoid they come and take aways some of our staffs. The day ended with full of joy. My plan for the next trip is to bring as many people as posible to join about 10 to 12 persons. Than we can start a fire on the beach to barbecue, fishing, making some castles, take photos around and many more.
On the way to the forest

Kevin and I, finally we reach to our destination.
Boo trying to take some nice photos on the bridge.

On the bridge, the water is flow from the lake behind me.

The name of the lake.

Kevin and Boo rest in the tent, try to set up the fishing rods.

It was so hot, waiting for them to set up the fishing rods.

The platform the speedboat to depart passengers.

The beautiful beach, end there is rocks and we can climb and fishing or to take photos.

Water splash.

Haha, we caught nothing but a shell donno what is species is and name, weird right?

Suddenly the wave rise and wet Kevin pant.

My turn on fishing, what do you thing I get? Haha

On the boat than the others rent, we drive on.

Very fun to enjoy a sea ride and view watching from the boat to the island and the big sea.

Kevin is posting for his every own post.

Kevin was inspired by the beautiful of the mother nature.

The Mutiara Hotel, which is already closed.

Going to near the shore. The jetty.

Long jetty.

The three adventurers.

Kevin at the end of the jetty's bridge.

Is me, taking the last photo at the jetty.


On the way back.



Big waves on the seas, nice experience and very enjoy with the ride.

The ticket to enter the Penang National Park.

More photos can see from Boo Blogspot.

2 comments:

  1. so nice to see you all to hang out together. I wish i could join. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone also can join, but get together all in one time is the difficult one. Haha XD

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger