Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

Weeks

It has been more than a week I did not write anything on my blog. As that is the time where busy and boring time passed. Sometime there is nothing to write and too busy to border it. So today is Saturday and I have plenty of time. Some how it will be boring when it's come to the afternoon.

So in the one week holiday other than go to Kerachut Beach to hiking, no other events. I clean up my old pc which was not stupid but half life. So I found these components. No ESDS because is old components and can't find any to protect it.

This is a new hdd which I bought it at Jan 2008 and spoiled because fall on floor, can use but not storing RM180 80GB IDE

Kingston 512DDR Ram RM180

My Pentium 4 1.7GHz Processor

My Graphic card ATI Radeon 9250 AGP RMP

I came back to Shah Alam at Saturday and is kind of boring and tired so I went to bed as early as possible. Somehow the food at Asia Cafe is alot and the drinks I loved the most because is Jumbo size. It cost me RM5.70 for one fruit drink in Jumbo size. That is what I like it. The food is quite nice but there is many selection. Other than that is the normal food stall which selling the food where we can get it anywhere. So the misson we went there is to find some cheap and not many in Malaysia.

One of our friend eating like 2 days hunger! RM4.00

As normal we went home and it was boring sometime at evening. It just seem like go to on job training and back is tired and nothing to do than reports. Plus it is HOT nowadays. So went to the nearest shopping complex which is not a shopping complex is a supermarket. Sometime I like to spend my time at the supermarket where I see all kind of stuff around and the most important is the temperature. Is cold and enjoy. After bought somethings, my friends went to the kind ground and start shouting.

They like to play games like this as I still remember they play this game non-stop at Summit USJ


A Shot clip at the end of the game

So the day continue, and it come to Thursday who my housemate Eric came home. He suggest that the Angle and Demon movie. We are so boring as so we went to Sunway Pyramid and bought the tickers at 9.10pm show. Before we get to the cinema, just before to step up the escalator, we found a huge F&N Orange tin. That is poetic. After that we try to search for some food which is cheap as the tickets cost us RM11/person so we went out Sunway mall and went the restaurant at The One Academy. Not bad as there is an air condtional room. And we ordered our food for that.

This is the street name we lived and is on the way to Sunway.

The Orange bottle with Goo(191cm)

Ong was so happy when he saw his food ready to serve

Eric also waiting for his food to be serve RM1.80/cup

The Satays we orderd and it is not good. Taste strange RM0.50/stick

Eric's food. Penang fried Kayteow RM4.00

Ong's food. Blacpaper Salad Chicken Rice RM5.50

And this is mine food. Sald Chicken Rice RM5.50

4 comments:

  1. wei, separate your story by title la. Need to give comment also so hard... Your hardisk can be warranty rite? Sent to them lo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Hdd no warranty edi. Hehe. I try lah because one title like nothing to write if short event hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. short event oso can la... no need combine it so blur haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than I try to do that so...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger