Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Flu....

Line 8 Crew Room when 1625

Having flu when working around is a worst phenomenon ever. I think I have flu since yesterday which effect my concentration, but when reach night time, everything back to normal. Today I worked in engine zone and having flu since leaving the house in the morning. How annoying is that?
Even when I was playing tennis, the running nose still there. What I suspect is the weather changes so rapidly from hot to cold, vice versa.

So when I was in Gaint to get my dinner, I went to Guardian to look for medicine to relief the running nose. I asked the best medicine with no side effect (dizzy and others). The pharmacist, gave me a box of ten tablets medicine which cost me RM26.90... Oh my god!!!. But I took it also at last to have a faster cure. He told me that I only can take one per day or 24hours one tablet only, it's a strong medicine.

So just after arrived at home, I ate one tablet of the medicine and just after 30 minutes, I think it works as my running nose stopped. But you still can feel the nose like itching inside out.

This is the medicine

Sudden pop-up some tools at my zone, not sure for which part of the engine, used 2 and half inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger