Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Day

In Engine zone for 1 and half week

So, as planed, every Wednesday must finish up all my reports for that particular week. Than Thursday will get endorse and Friday will hand it up. I tried this method last two week and it was very effective.

Today I started to cook again, since yesterday when I tried to get the ingredient I wanted, Ben and Loon suggested that to have lunch and dinner today which is cooked by me. So I told them to buy the main dishes they want and I bought side ingredient to compensate with the main dishes.

So today main dish Fried Chicken with what powder I also forget already since the powder I bought last semester which is NONA. hehe. Than our side dish is baby pak choi with I do not know what loon bought and I try to cook it my way, and it does make a nice dish also. That all for the lunch today. Dinner as planed, will be fried rice with hot dogs, eggs, mix vege and fried potato, not bad ar. Ben was so happy that he can have his lunch on time, and ordered me to cook every Saturday for him... (No photo taken...)

My cousin who is in National Service currently. Nice hair cut!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger