Pages

Thursday 24 December 2009

End of 2009

Today officially ended my semester four which is my practical performance for Digital Technique Fundamental. Due to the workloads of the practical, I could not update most of my profiles, as today I did it. So what happen for last whole week, here is it.

ASP electronic ended and continue with digital technique. Such a way that we have 3 days of off day because of each Friday is a holiday. By the way, I'm too lazy to type what's going on. So as we know, I learned the fundamental of all things, so searching deeply is the hard on.
Hazim with the reference book


Found abundance of resistor with same value

On the way to SUnway Pyramid

We decided to go Sunway Pyramid to have a walk since there is 3 days off. There are many people around since Christmas and New Year are in the corner. Many people hopping in and out the outlets to search for the best present they can have. Even the ice skating was crowed with people. So as the gang voted, turn to PapaRich for our tea time. I have a bread with butter and kaya and a cup of Kopi'O. it cost me RM7.... haha.

After shopping we went to my favourite shop as vote haha. Sushi King.

Ong playing with the latest canon powershoot X10 zoom, which my friend just bought it.

In PapaRich, my camera still holds on

Loon's Ice Kacang with said to be stupid than mamak stall


My Kaya butter bread, still standing


Crowed with newbies

Decoration ready for Christmas


Event show in the pyramid


Found this ball at a shop

We take a sit before continue, hard time to walk so many shops


Here come the foods

Ong had Sakana Black paper set

Loon ordered some soft of japanese curry

Sakana Fry


Logic Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger