Pages

Sunday 1 March 2009

Sakae VS Sushi King(WIN)

The dishes at Sakae Sushi.

The Sakae Sushi dissapointed us. We tought is a high class sushi shop better than Sushi King, but some how there are pros and cons.

Only 3 kind of dish can be choose. The green, pink and red plates. In other vise, Sushi King have 6 kind of plates with variable choices for economy users.

We only find some set we found we like not like Sushi King have alot what I like to eat. My favour I mean. And is hell expensive for Sakae Sushi. Normally I use RM20+ can eat at Sushi King with so many kind of food, but in Sakae Sushi I spent RM27 just for a set and 2 sushi...

2 comments:

  1. Yung Tian,
    But they have lots of great deals(promotions) at Sakae Sushi...and you can get special package from there and it wasn't that expensive after that. Where did you have Sakae Sushi? SUnway Mall?
    Anyway, you make me crave for sushi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sushi king maybe still the best than sakae sushi^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger