Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

Dengue Day 5

Today, is the fifth day of my suffers for the illness which the cure is only paracetamol and water... Dengue. Blood test and temperature examination carried out and found that my WBC and platelets is going down compare to previous 2 days and today I have no more fever, 37 degreeC. Today I still feel some dizziness since plasma leakage still occur and diarrhea.

Finally doctor gave me vitamin, which is Vitamin B-Complex, one of the benefit is to enhance immune systems function and some diarrhea pills.

Everyone hate being sick, especially myself. Never taken a medical leave before but because of a mosquito bite, I might finished up my medical leave for this year.... I felt very weird having this illness because now i felt dizzy, and weird. I just now that my body is fighting against virus.

Now water is my phobia. I have to drink so much to keep me alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger