Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

My mysterious Underwater Camera.


I would like to share what I used to protect my phone underwater. This is a HyperGear Seal bag I bought from a mall in Langkawi. It cost me Rm40 for it and what I would like to say is damn worth it because I can record videos and snap photos under the water and on the water while snorkelling. It contain of 3 zip lock inside as you can see. I search at lowyat before I went to langkawi and the almost the same thing cost RM90. WOW



This is the camera I'm using now which I used it for underwater with the casing. Not a bad phone because the photos quality is nice and also record HD. half of my trip to langkawi photos is taken by this phone, include all payar island photos. hehe


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Which mall in Langkawi you found this casing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I also forgot already but is in Kuah town, just beside the road to jetty. Inside got Billion or Parkson if i not worng. Sorry so long ago hehe

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger