Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Korean Food

My fingers feel like want to do some typing, and tada, here we go.

My colleague found a restaurant at Elite Avenue Penang, which have quite good rating on lunch and dinner set. We decided to give it a try since we do not know what to eat anymore. We found that there is no one inside the restaurant and it's run by some like Pakistan people. We decided to ditch the plan, and walk around the area for other to dine. I remember that one Korean restaurant at the other end is always pack with crowd and we decided to give it a try. Restaurant name KO.BQ Korean Restaurant at Elite Avenue Penang.

Since there is only both of us and my friend has a little worry about pork (since he had bad experience on raw pork in Penang), we order something else which is chicken as main course. I do not take photo of the menu and we straight ordered. There are free sky juice if you don't want to order the juice.

Standard Starter menu
This is what we ordered and what is look like before start cooking.
We ordered add-on rice into it and it's really taste very nice. The flavor is well balance and you won't stop eating until you are full. Sadly this portion is huge, we could not finished it. Recommend 3-4 person portion. My friend is sweating like no body business because of the spice, I didn't feel any spice and it's taste great. Definitely will come back again for this dish.

A short video clip show you how they cook it :D

My friend comment is too wet, since he had before same thing at Korea is dryer. I like the wetness, it's feel sort like Malaysia cooking. I could not find any of it's own website, but google did a very good job, got all the information you want. Just search KO BQ Korean restaurant.

Summary:
Google search : Ko.B.Q Korean Restaurant

Main course: RM60+/rice RM5+
Drinks: RM5~6/each
Sky Juice: FOC
Total Damage: RM80+

Note: This is a backdated post.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger