Pages

Monday 3 August 2009

Heal and Bad

The class heard that out instructor and also lecturer are sick on MC.

Today is Monday 3rd August 2009. Where the badly sick recovered and the sick became sicker. I lost my weekend because of sick... Some how some of them recovered and some of them are badly sick. Today we went to MAS, as the out lecturer to in charge last week was sick, fever on medical leave, and the instructor of MAS who in charge our ASP also on leave because of medical leave. So prove that how strong is the virus was.

So today I got cough because of the stupid environment which is haze all day. And my sensitive nose which run the whole day due to the stupid weather and the haze also. So, Loon still suffer from the throat pain. When ever anything pass thru the throat, it will pain even WATER!!!, that is seriously bad. So some how because of the class does not have a replace instructor, we are told to meet in college library. When names are counted, Hazim was not there. He was agony when in MAS. He look very pain from inside because he could not speak at all. When ever he start to speak he started to cough badly. Wearing 3 jackets was an unnormal event. Some of his friend said that he will went to the hospital and I decided to call him tomorrow as today he was so sick.

My nose is running.. with my cough

Ben was very happy he was recovered but then in the afternoon he become sick again

Hazim looks healthy? Not really, he now suffer from bad bad...

Not sure tomorrow will how but im still having a running nose. Ben and his gf have throat problems so they brought some chinese pills for that. I brought some pills for my flu and my thorat as well.
These are the medicine I brought for me. I ate them and finish my blog and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger