Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Tennis Racket

This is my tennis racket and it was broken 3 weeks ago because of extreme catch in tennis ball.

The same goes to Loon's racket. Broken at the same position when receive an extreme tennis ball last Friday. That make us no more tennis to play

Luckily, we found cash converter and I brought this cheap racket to replace mine broken one. And I think is ok for me because is a Jr racket. lol

This is my project which done last Thursday. Not bad to assemble the back to one whole piece. Never tried out, you will not know how it was made.

I love satay, but everyone knows eat more will shorten your life spend. So instead to full fill my appetite, I called Ong to buy me 10 of them from Asia Cafe where he went for dinner with the gang. I would like to stay at home, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger