Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Back to Shah Alam

After reach Pudu station, most people left and now my bag have it own seat.

The old lady infront complain why we not moving stop at Klang for so long to pick up paxs. So what cause the bus to be late arrived at my destination? Is because the paxs are superd late!! Know your time arrived that the whole jungle waiting for a tree to left.

Desperated expression. Haha

Other buses drop and pick have left after we arrived. At Klang Station.

From now on I will post a header with my every post.

So what I can say about public transport is what Jeremy Clarkson said before, it's shit. 10 times I sat bus travel from Penang to Shah Alam vice versa sure got 5 times were shit. My bus travel from 9.15am at Butterworth and arrived at Shah Alam at 3.30pm. What the hell. It will went to Pudu, than Klang, than only to Shah Alam. Waste time moving in the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger