Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Miserable Event Ever (solution)

So, as I mentioned at the scene we try out everything and these is it. So when the moment we cannot start the engine, I found that water entered the carburetor from the air filter. So I saw my uncle done it before to let go the water from the carburetor. You see the screw which is plain headed just under the black lever(chock). Unscrew it will drain the fuel in the carburetor to the drain hoist which is black in the picture. So after draining, until the floor shows sign of fuel being drain out, I stopped it. Frankly, you need a torch light with you at night to get help. Luckily my friend phone has one. The motor started and than move on but chocks like hell, when we increase power, the more chocks it have and the slower it move. So we decided to go steady.

Honda Ex-5 5 Stars

As we move until Taman Chai leng, the flooded world, we get ourself into trouble. So after turn back some roads we decided to go with one of the road, but sadly my god the sparks plug went in water and gone. The motor stopped half way in the middle of water. Than my friend had to walk and I had to push the motor back home. As on the way we cannot do anything because there is no places we can hide from the rain to repair. We thought before maybe is ignition.

The CR7HGP and C6HSA NGK Sparks plug.

So today I try to start the motor as I let it dry for one day already. There is fuel injection but no ignition. I change the spraks plug to a new one as my mum get some for me last time. Just changed, it started. The one im using is the CR7HGP, and now I change back to the normal one C6HSA. For information about the sparks plug click here. My mum said because there is too many corbon on the head of the igniter caused it to be down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger