Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

BGT ASP

This is the assingment I write down, for all groups and mine

Today is the first day of my BGT ASP which will last for 6 days until next Friday. The class start 9.20am and our instructor is Mr.Mz. As he is the one who taught me B777-200 Gen. Fam. and I know how he is and stated in my previous blog. He start with briefing and than give us assignment. Where he will bring us to the engines but in the mean while, most of all are in bad condition such as fever, flu and cough. So our lecturer phoned our head department and get the permission to go home. So we are home before noon.

We went to Ara Damansara have our lunch before went home. As all of us are sick, so we have all hot meal. My group will be doing Fuel and Ignition. Hehe, maybe will be nice for that engine system. I heard is old engine, CF6 blablabla...

Ben felt like sicking already, so he trying to prevent it hardly...

This is me, my water was cold by the aircond in the room and it make me cough....

Loon is sick, yesterday went to clinic and have some powerfull medician, now seem to cool down.

Ong have ulser in his mouth and pain when open it. So he has a hard time for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger