Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Miserable Event Ever

Today 7th July 2009 night, a miserable event took place. The protagonist of the drama is me. My friend came to find me at 7pm and we went to have our dinner at Tenggiri where the delicious Kari Mee located. I had my dinner over with 2 of my friends and one of my friend 's friend. So after that everything go just as planed.

The sky started to shine and shine, giving us some sign of rain going to take it pride, but we think it won't happen and we went to NetZero 1 (cyber cafe) as that is the time my friend free and want to have some fun playing CZ (Condition Zero). We spend there 2 hours, but when 9pm, the sky started to rain, heavily. Such as we can't return home because we come by bike not car. So we waited until 10.30pm where our game ended 10pm. We waited until the rain clam down and we started to move.

When we trying to start the motor, it failed. Some of the guys outside the cafe which I can say I knew them donno who are they got eye contact no words shared, they help me to start but failed. So one of my friend pushed the motorcycle and I sat on it play with the gears, and failed also. We stopped not far and start draining the fuel from the caburator which the filters drank some of the water from the rain. After that the motor alived and started to move but chocks.

As we move not far about 400 meters, everywhere was flooded. I took the less flooded but who knows the water when into my spark plug and game over. I pushed more than 2km to reach my home in a dark night rainning day. What the hell. I donno what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger