Pages

Monday 6 July 2009

My first week of holiday

This is the scene on the early Sunday morning 28 June 2009 in Shah Alam bus station, which my batch 89 from Form 6 and 90 from Matrik went to University. What if I still continue my form 6 that time? Going to University also that day. Maybe this is life, some will get it some will not and maybe some never will get it. Will wonder how is the life in University.


Ong's friend from Sabah in the bus with a white shirt just up of the word "PENGGUNA" going to University Pahang Malaysia at Pahang to pursuit his future. My bus still not yet arrive as is 9.30am.

In an unconditioned moment, is my first day of the 2 weeks holidays. Nothing special as I guessed before I went back home. Sitting in the living watching Top Gear Season 10 which I have it before I went home and a Korean movie. I woke up in 9.30am and I watched the Korean Movie until 3.30pm who my mother went to work at 2.30pm. So I let the television rested and warmed up my laptop start watching 2 more episode which I haven’t finished. My mum surprised with the books I bought for her and starting looking for some foods (are cook books). So my Top Gear Season 10 finished and luckily I have backup which is Planet Earth by BBC. I had watched 3 episodes before I went back here. So the rest are in my waiting list. May pleased I tell you that really I am too boring so I only will write the whole day process.

Today is Tuesday 30 June 2009, watching some good movie make you move forward one more step in your life. Sometimes when you found you are crying or touched when watching a movie, I definitely sure that that was the time where the morals were showed. Somehow I choose things, such as sweets, vegetables, meats and mostly all the thing in my life but not my family and friends, that is destiny. I choose sweets because some are not my taste, I choose vegetables because some are not what I liked, I choose meat because some are hard to chew, I choose my shirt colour because that what my style, in the nutshell, everything happens for a reason. But because I like to choose, somehow I missed some of the best part in my life. So to do so, I started to loosen up my choices so I can try ever thing I can since I was 18.

What is the best when you went back to your hometown home sweet home? It is the best and delicious mum’s cooks. Be honest I like my mum’s cooks and I believe that everyone like their mum’s cooks because mum’s cooks is always the best that why I bought some cook books for my mum. You can buy some cook books for any senior women who are your family members or friends as a present, light and easy. So today is Wednesday and is another day. Wake up read newspaper, watch TV programs, doing some stuff in my laptop and passed one day.

Nothing to write about my holiday because is like that.
As today I came back to my grandma house where someone internet I found and silent used it but I forget to bring my laptop adapter, that is shit. I only can stay online until my battery kong.


PH 153 found this on a superd old car.

1 comment:

  1. What Korean movie are you watching? Any good about it?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger