Pages

Saturday 27 June 2009

Mid term Holidays

The board. Which have nothing written on than my quote.

I wonder that yesterday officially ended my semester three on job training at MAS. With briefing from the development and operation superintendent, we suggested alot of thing to change for the future of training. So I guess there will be no one dare to take photos inside the conference room. So the briefing ended with much more hope but not lost. Some how I bought my bus ticket to go back to hometown at tomorrow Sunday early in the morning leaving Shah Alam bus station at 9.30am.

For me there is no rest for this 2 weeks holiday because when the school started will be my module 15, gas turbine. So, to be more ready I have to finish the book in my holiday time. The truth is, every holiday I have is 100% holiday. I love holiday but no money to travel, that is the most worst thing to have in holiday. Went to swimming, cinema, shopping and e.t.c. mostly will be alone cause no one is there anymore since the university start the class at 28 June where the day I'm going back home. So everyone is leaving to pursuit their future.

Maybe the first thing I will do is went to cinema to watch Transformer 2 alone i guess in the most early show to avoid crowd and also relax in the big cinema with less than 20 people watching. One of my friend who went the Kerachut Beach with me will depart tomorrow to university Terrengganu Malaysia for his Degree in Bio Marine. This is a nice course and I will visit him when the turtles are there to lay their eggs. Than I have the chances to travel to east Malaysia. On behave to catch up with him, I must learn diving also as he will when doing research at the sea and prehaps Redang Island? Wonderful places to study and research.

Thinking of the flu, that why I travel by bus to avoid more contact with other people. Mostly I will travel by train but since I have to went to KL to take my trip, that will be disaster if I meet the flu. So I try to find some places to go and take some shots and find internet to upload it into my blog. Is not a long holiday as I will be back to Shah Alam to register at 16th July. So is a short holiday of course. Will be back soon.

9.45am in the morning, they are discussing something I donno what is it


Yun had depart to Londan at 9.30am, and is nearly time to wake up and walk down the plane.


Izzat was so exicting that today is the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger