Pages

Saturday 20 June 2009

Not What I Want 2

I'm in the plane now. How dirty is the window.

Not bad the background, still need improvement

Kind of sound up yesterday because my experiment ended. Conclusion is, they are still the same. As maybe they think I'm the one who have conflict but they done. Maybe they who what I mad of but they don't even border. What a day.

Found of that they can live without me also, cause each depend on each others. So other experiment just go on. try other method to give them the job. Maybe I will have some difficulties when updating my blog next time because after my Streamyx terminated, P1Wimax coverage does not enter my area. So must see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what aeroplane is that? Why the window has lots of scractches. Eeee...I wont get on the airplane if that's the case. Anyway, so far from my experience, all the aeroplanes are pretty clean (no such windows) haha.
    So you are going back to school now?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger