Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Today is always today

So at MAS, whole day doing the windows and floor panels. Very tired because waste alot energy and working in insufficient lights. You know that working in aviation need a torch light, so my battery life is ending and I brought the Eveready Alkaline GOLD 6 free 2 which cost me RM15. As the Energizer recharger battery 2 will sot about RM40 without the charger!!. Cant affort it. We have our dinner at KFC which cost me Rm10.15 Jom Jimat Set B + a Chezzy Wedges in Gaint Shah Alam. In Gaint while on the way to buy my batteries, we say some promotion on the White Grape drink which cost RM13.00 for 1.5liters.

Ong having his dinner with the latest KFC promotion spicy chicken.

Ben regrets odered the new spicy chicken which make him suffer from hotness and spicy.

In lunch time, Ben reading his Da Vin Ci book

Ong is sleeping and try to block his face being captured


As always Yun also will having a nap on the lunch time break


This is what we found in Gaint, which cost RM13, not bad the taste but weird. Maybe to long ago didt try already


I with the Grape drink before being disassemble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger