Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

My Phone Evolution


I get my first phone is when I was Form ... I also forget already. Maybe is Form 2 which is 2003. My first phone I receive from my uncle who changed his phone to Nokia 8250. So it left over there and I wanted it so much as he gave me as a present for my good results in examination. So that is Ericsson T10s. Which is a most nice phone that time. Black and white with one role of words can be enter, like normal calculators. So that always have problems with the battery. It will discharge so fast less than one day and the battery is not fitted as it was. So when hard vibrate or shack, phone shut off.

My second phone is Nokia 3108. Which my second loved phone than the present one. This is given by my another uncle who gave it to my father who his phone spoiled and wanted to replace with a new one. As it small words and complicated to use for my father, he gave it to me and he bought another Nokia 3315. So that is very nice which have a key board and a pen to write. Very nice phone but just in one year I lost it at round about traffic light.

My brother phone me as the red light is on. So I answer the phone in the motorcycle. Just the end of the call the traffic turn green. So I faster drop it to my pocket and go. Sadly it drop to the floor. When I realise it, it was to late just the second exit of the round about. I went back and look for it but failed. I think that time people behind me picked the phone up.

So because I have internet at home since I form 3, I registered it at DIGI web side with name JohnMax which I always does. So I went to DIGI center and asked to replace a new sim card. They checked my account and ask me that the last six calls you make before it gone. I reload my credit when it come to the 3rd month end to activate it back so I can use for another 3 months. So sadly I donno who I calls for the last 3 months. Luckly I registered online and he took my IC. He scold me cause of the name....

So I use all my working money to buy a new phone as I planed to use it to go travel holiday. The next phone I bought is Nokia N-gage QD, which that time is the most cheapest and have memory card slot. I also donno that is a game deck until I used 2 years of it. This phone followed me the most longest, 3 years. I remember I bought it at 1st of January. Cost me RM700 with the memory card. 256MB Reduce Size MMC cost me RM78! This phone is still with me but the reciever speaker spoiled. Resting the room.
So I was curious to use PDA since it first lunch and it my god expensive to buy one. When it just introduced I was liked it because it look nice. So until now it already X years of the phone. I bought it at LowYat and it cost me RM380 with the ori handfree RM30, that is HP rw6828. It come with a cover and it look nice. When talk about battery life, haha, it dead in one day. I do not like to charge my phone one a day. So after 1 month I sold it again to other than bought a phone with I using now, Nokia N91.

I bought it, secondhand. Why I buy it?? The reasons is when it just show on market, it look so nice and I can say is the first Nokia N series with wifi and 4GB internal memory which no slot. So that time cost me RM2600 for that phone. But now still wasted my 2 month food money for that. The sound is excellent. Sadly there is always a drawback.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger