Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

Schools Kill Creativity said by Ken Robinson

I found out this video which remarkable. I like what he said in the video. Yes it is true also, if a kid do not want to stupid or he hated it, but things turn out to other profession. And there is something I took from the video which clearly presented, the living of the world.



You can download this video here.

I liked the most is when he said about a little girl who was six in the drawing lesson, sit at the back drawing, and the teacher said this girl hardly paid attention, and in this drawing lesson she did. The teacher was fascinated and she went over to her and she said:

Teacher : What are you drawing?
The Girl: I'm drawing a picture of God.
Teacher : But nobody knows what God looks like.
The Girl: They will in a minute.


"If all insects were to disappear from the Earth, within 50 years all life on Earth would end"
"If all human beings disappear from the Earth, within 50 years all life on the Earth flourish"

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that's impressive. I wonder if they show the girl's drawing, will watch this video later.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger