Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Not What I Want

The journey to the world, what my dream is to travel the world.

Trying to entertain myself as stress is to much a head


Hazim was also stress because of the cargo plane.

Thinking for the solutions

Relaxing and enjoyment under the towing plane.

Is again taken some time to write about myself. Just recently, experiments are running to test weather self sustain able or not to further planning. Time taken to have feedback, as I silence for my own right until they start do what I wanted to. The internet (Streamyx) will be terminate as soon as it contract come to the end. This is my first step to step in further to teach them to behave as a teenager to learn what they need to self sustain when alone.

From my observation, other than the business housemates, I have no other better words for my other housemates. As time goes by, thing started to change perpendicular to the aspect of life, as human being does. So I tried to change to get back my better life. Soon after the great discoveries, things are nothing so well, conflicts, matters and questions raise as mushroom after the rain. Trying to found out that the housework is can be say totally done me alone. What the point of staying together after all? Sharing a room a house which done by just a candidate? Is like planting a garden which take care by a gardener.

I was very disappointed by my housemate and even my classmate. Nothing more or less in my class 14 people, I dare to say only Hazim and I followed the laws. That will discuss later on. In my opinion of justification, I cannot scold them, as they are my same level. I cannot force them as they raise the black parade again me. I cannot comments as they will complaints more. So what can I do? I tried and tried, but is still the same, where chinese idiom said "to learn to be bad just 3 days, but to learn to be good need 3 years" ; "to change the hearth in someone is hard enough". Finding some solutions is the hard one. Discussed with Hazim that he is also the one same like me in the house. Where else he is better than mine because 50% his housemate done the job. But for mine sorry to say is 0%.

As this I know how my grandny felt when cleaning up the house so desperately where no one help her, the tired, the anger, the must has lead to no end. I learned all this from my grandny who was a great lady who fight for life in the past. I help her do as it become automatic when I saw dirt on the floor which I cannot with stand it. So is just like they are came from rich family or I can say golden child which never done their homework at home. Not I gonna blame thier parents or anyone else, just they must know the simple basic of life. Maye they know but never applied it. Maybe they just think, yeah there will be someone to help me clean my place and the house, so I just wait. Maybe they think that is not their job,so do I? Maybe they think they are busy enough to take of their laptop, which forums, news? Maybe they don't border at all. maybe they did not have any hygeine on themself. To much of prediction have me suffer. So just forget about it.

So let say about toilet. There are two toilet in my rented house, one is at the outside and one is in my room. The outside just forget it because we dont use that. So just one toilet used by 5 people. You can see the dirt in on the toilet bowl, the wall, the sink and the drain. No one cares about it. I try to stand as long as I can to fight with them but at last I surrender because I cant stand anymore. Just imagine the toilet, how about the floor? The kitchen? The door entry where shoses are kept and the rubbish can. All are up to me.

I was so anger and indeed half year has passed. I be doing the same job after and after. They will pretend and pretend nothing going wrong. That day I do a house keeping for the whole house at Saturday, NO ONE help me! All just sit infront of the computer and doing what I donno. This is a serious matter. Mostly now weekends I will spend my time doing this kind of things, house keeping, but for the long hell time for what I done, seriously no one help me before. No one automaticly sweep the floor, clean the toilet, mop the floor, change the rubbish bags. The most funny thing I found was I tried to tie up the rubbish bag which going to full position and I still let it in the can, so I can see someone can do a job by pick it up change a new plastic bag and throw the rubbish away. Not like this, what they do is, they open back the tie and keep going to throw until overfill. Overfill I will done the cleaning job, what is the world is this.?????

There is too much to say on them for half year man!!!. Everyday is happening. So move to other topic. From the start they we are fresh so we followed as mentioned, but when time goes by most of them grow two more horns on the head. So what so interesting about it is they went back home when the training time. I know they are smart, they are intelligent but disobey the law not the good ones. Some reasons bring them to this stages. First I found out is sleep. They slept mostly 1 to 2 am in the morning so what about wake up? Sure will be very tired. The claim there is no job to do at the hangar... I have nothing to say. Some of my housemate are different group from me. So what I see is they sign in and out but without time. So they went back home and sleep, the rest will take care by people who stay at hangar. That find because is not my group, but once upon a time, my group member and is my housemate done it for the first time. I felt so depress as why they want to do this. As I did not blame them to call me go back by bus because the transport is not mine. Just the feeling of hiding the truth is the hard one.

I do not know how to lie, to save them I have to do to stay with them, the group, the class, the members. What if I stand out and poke thei back and tell the truth? There will be disaster. So what can I do? Other than Hazim no one I can promise my promise. Yeah they know I am a schematic person. So laws are laws. Headache when start to think about it.

My point is easy as long as they start doing the housework, that will be fine. I will sound up back. Internet is the first action of my plan and not to sound up. If not my second plan is not as good as the first plan. As someone know and someone do not know.

4 comments:

  1. gosh, so troblesome staying outside with ur housemate. well this is a normal situation that used to happen, what can i say? all the hard job done by urself alone is very good this is just proof that u r better than them. keep the hard work and u finally will be rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so sad Yung Tian. Life is full of happiness and adventure. it is also full of hardship. But this is all part and parcel of life. "no garden blooms without some rain"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the advice. I think that is me. Growing toward the success is my goal. Not being stuck by my stupidity. Looking forward and far is what lead to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this post is really long. Lotsa complaints, nagging and self-approval afterall...haha
    LOL, I think this kind of circumstances happen everywhere, I had it before when I was studying in Taylors, and now, since I still live with others, sometimes I'm still facing the same problem. -_-
    Just pretend that this will over soon, then at least, you can ease your anger...;)
    All the best then...be patient a while more

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger