Pages

Saturday 12 September 2009

Moving On

Somehow when posting in the LowYat Forum of my September 2009 Dekstop, I also post it here.

So life depends on each other to live on. Maybe I'm too tempered for this week as I have to fight alone. In the galley shop, not I want to say there is nothing to learn, but not as much as it will. On repairing period, making steel plate, still lining. That need skills to form a great piece of work. So I can see but not doing. Next on coming is NDT, that make me more mad abit because I have to finish the whole book by tomorrow because Tuesday I will have exam for my sheet metal training. Beside that, getting more questions from junior to solve is also a hard one. To make myself understand before telling him. Multitasking...

What if a road which have no sign board to show you the road you want to go?

Additionally, senior 2nd batch, and also the recourse 1st batch, no one get a job in MAS. As METC also joined that time. What a bad news is 2 time MAS audit PSA failed the rumors. Haha what a world. There are pros and cons for the subject that I taken now. The cons are to specific to the subject, other thread such as mechanical, we will not entertain over there because my subjects does not cover anything on mechanical thread. The pros is if you get a job that you will start from there.

Somehow, some rumor from my college said that our course on the coming January or July intake will extend to six semester, where OJT (practical) will be just one semester and will add-on mechanical subjects so after graduate the job scope will be wider. Now for me is 2 semester class and 3 semester training.


Guess what food will be served with these ingredients?

Get it? Is an eight.

IsMe

There you go, we go to the end of the highway which just beside SS14. I also forget the name edi hehe

Ben was waiting for his food to be served. lol

A road

2 comments:

  1. Why not attend the wolk in interview for MAS trainee technician? That way you will get into MAS and can work your way to becoming an engineer. My suggestion is you try the interview and see what becomes of it. If you do not get accepted then contimue with your studies. If you get accepted, you can still decide if you wish to join or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is a good idea. I very appreciate that sir, but I do now want to stop my study now because I already move to almost 75% completion of my course. We also thinking... And maybe whos know that after that there will be another intake. Loon asked to come out for drinks so can we talks around this week. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger