Pages

Monday 7 September 2009

Prestigious

Banner

Maybe today I felt boring and start to wonder around and nothing to fill up the upcoming feeling by express it on the net, my blog. I have tons of homework lays behind and the dead line is just at the corner. I know I can accomplished so taking a break is necessary. We need to "Keep Moving Forward" as the 'Meet The Robinson" movie quote.

Maybe somehow, agreed with the commercial ads by Xbox which 'Life Is Short, Play More'. As everyone know that we can't predict what going to happen tomorrow even today. As this is what I found in Grey's Anatomy :

"It doesn’t matter how good you are or how hard you work, you can do all the research, you can master all the latest techniques, you can be the best, you can be the best surgeon in the world… But your patients are still die. Cause the next day or the next month or next year, you know they’re just get hit by a car or found a mole on their back. And there’s nothing you can do about it"

Life is full with sorrows and joys, as a player there is wins and loses. When one is held to be outside fight with world, stood up and walk alone is one the most challenges in life. I can live by my own with income, which work for it. Nothing comes as easy as 123, except you are born with a silver spoon. In Chinese, will be a saying of born with a golden spoon. Who on earth does not want to be part of that? Because now a day, money talks. Money does everything, except for those who fight for life. Live with happiness is what I put in the most top of my hierarchy, because everything happens for a reason.


Maybe tomorrow you found you are blind, or deaf. You lose everything, chances in your life when you are still able to hear and see. Do what you now before it was to late, (but must budget lah). Maybe for those who read "The Story Of My Life" by Helen Keller, that what prestigious story I ever read. Make everything worth living, that what happy will come.


Maybe somehow, when taking a photos, smile. Than that will be the most invaluable a.k.a. priceless photos in the world.


IsMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger