Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

Stories

I do not know how to start this topic but I guess I have to write as the day progress. Because of Loon brought the 1st raya night train ticket to go home Tanah Merah, so I also brought the same day and similar departure time. But sadly, he lost his ticket 2 days before the departure date. Every transport tickets were sold out that on that day to the northern east. So we checked the internet for ticket at KTMB, luckily they added another cabin one day earlier than the ticket I brought. When we checked, there are still left 3 places for the second class sleeping. He had no choices so he brought Saturday night train. Haha, never sit train to travel for a long period, you will regrets as Loon and I does before. You can’t get a nice sleep because the seats are one of a kind and also the train is moving all the time, if you have big or a lot bags to bring, you will be worried of them as every station there is people up and down the train.

So, we planned to go together that day but because of I’m alone I had to go alone. Since then, because was 1st day of raya, the cab will cost insanely and additional that time was raining. I called Ong to fetch me as he wanted to go to his friend’s house to take keys. Haha just nice. Ong drop me at Subang KTM station and I brought my ticket which cost me Rm1.60 compare to Batu Tiga station Rm2.10. I sat down the seat and wait for train. Public holiday that is normal for all foreigners to gather and go out. So I reached KL sentral on time and still have 2 hours before my train departure. There are some events took place in KL sentral because as we know that is where all the train intersect each other, so it will be crowed any time. I went to Mcd to have dinner there. When I was waiting for my turn to place my order, beside the next counter, there was a woman with a little girl. The woman was blind and a little girl gasping for a value meal, which is a happy meal. The woman does not wanted buy because it was too costly. I was so delighted to buy a mean for the little girl, but because of I never put a first step on helping them, it would be hard for me. I watched them from the seat I chosen, and finally if I not wrong, the counter girl gave a free mean for the little girl.

We can’t avoid this kind of situation because it happens all around us. Nothing less to say it maybe will happen on us, someone we know, someone we love. So, there was still 1 hour left. I walked to the main KTMB intercity counter to look for any update information and greatly, I found some. Last time, whenever I travel back, Express Langkawi and Express Wau will depart at the same gate which is located just beside the Dunkin’s Donuts. As this had caused chock up situation. They divided it to 2 gate, one is at the same old place which named as Gate B for southern area, and one more is Gate A for northern area which beside the KFC. So I sat at the waiting lobby. That time was around 7pm, and I saw a man have some walking difficulties was helped by a KFC worker to go to the toilet. After a while, he was suddenly appear beside me as a young father with two kids helped him and sat down just beside me. I was stand up to let him to sit, by the way he got the seat from another guy. This is just coincidence as he sat beside me and I heard all the conversation with the men.

From my observation, the guy must be had stroke before, because his head is ankle to the left, left leg cannot put straight, the mouth dislocated and the body slightly bended to the left also. So I conclude he had a right stroke. He was able to speak clearly but I was so depressed when I heard what he said. He came from Butterworth, yesterday by train alone, and today going back alone, 10.30pm train. The good guy does not want to ask much about it because maybe it will end up sad story as today is 1st day of Raya. His hand hold a stick which use by the blind people and one package hand on this pant. I know he look at me also as I was so depressed to see him alone travel. I was thinking that, does he need a bottle of drink? I was thinking about to buy a drink for him as he had difficulties in walking, but I do not know why I was, not scare but a kind of feeling want or not as I mentioned before, I does not put a first move before. So we sat there for 45 minutes. When the time reached 8.30pm, the operator announced to gather at Gate A for Express Langkawi train. As time goes by, there were so many people, old and young coming to this side. Suddenly I saw an old guy with a bag, came across in front of me. So I stood up and let him to sit, but he denied and walked away. As I was stood up, I went to the toilet than I came back. No one sat on my place and I sat back. Then I saw the old guy begging for money with all the fathers, or eldest. When he came over me, he just passed by.

When time reached 8.45pm the gate was opened, I said goodbye in my heart to the old man who sat beside me. On the way towards the train, I meet my senior who live in Sabah and he went to Penang for vacation. I headed direct to my cabin and searched for my bed. There was a group of youngster, if I not wrong they want to go to Langkawi as the said they will get down at Kedah station.

No photos taken for that moments.

I was sleeping in the last cabin, badly the crew member does not called me when arrived. Is ok because I always prepared before arrived. A long road to walk.

Kwang Tung restaurant, also one of the best food can be found in Penang, beside Pacific Megamall chinese town.

Here are some of the dishes we ordered that day.

In the middle in a taufu

If I not wrong is Kai Lan

Honey dew with sagu

Beef

This is my food, but with a curry potato from my mum

My GGM, sicked for so long. Now my GM have to take care of her, because she is her mother. I was so depress to heard the story why she became like this. Just 3 months, she change all, my GGM.

My uncle brought a recon hdd to give back life for my this old pc which is P4.

By the way I brought this keyboard for my laptop.

Here is the previous I went before http://johnmax89.blogspot.com/2009/05/thai-food.html . My father said he want to bring us to eat there again. Haha I'm very happy

The menu


The receipt for today foods, that day I only ordered a cup of warm water, the beers is done by my father. lol

So as my sports shoes had torn and warn, I brought this walking shoes and a replacement for my tennis shoes. I loved this shoes very much

I direct wear from the shop and throw away my old shoes

This is the box for the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger