Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tom Yam Steamboat

The Tom Yam paste that we used, put the all the paste. Hehe

Today is my last day at galley shop and finally the apprentice spoke to me. Not I mean previously they just kept silent. They actually are clever person, but pity them only become a jr.technician at MAS. As the intake he, Amir briefly explain to me about the intake for the jr.tech that time. He said there will be 2 session, and each will consist of about 800 people who went to join the program. At last there are only 30 selected one of them is him. What they can do after finalize and found that that is not the job that wanted but agreement signed. Bonded to MAS to work for seven years. 2 years of training, when almost reached 2 years, the company only gave them the tools to start working, previously, what you they doing?

It kind of pity of them because they are bonded and can't leave to venture their own future. Tha pay back is not RM10 to 20k but RM80 to 90k. To get to this level, they can be said was the best among the 1600 people who join the program. To pass the first level is the questions level which they will asked about direction, IQ, add math and another I forgot already. If you get to this level, about a month later, the 2nd level is interview with 6 to 1. GM, formen and others will held for that. About a month later a letter will sent to your house. So by the letter reached to your house you are the selected among the 1600 people.

They felt cheated as I knew. Agreement which signed is placed to ASM but something done at the upper side of the world they are sent to galley as not in the agreement. When I talk about the 26 sept which the coming one for the program that they join before, he told me to forget it, but if you want you can try because chances are yours not them. Because I'm same age with him, he felt envy and depressed, because I'm still studying and will get a certificate but they won't get a chance anymore although after the bond ended they already 25 years old. Before he went in, he got a lot of offer from college. Even Tokyo!. What happen when chosen a path that changed your whole life, the future that you want you want to venture?

Maybe I like to express alot in the internet as I want to write it down as I will forgot in time with the excitement of great discoveries on coming. For those who I hurt, I glad to say sorry here. Maybe this is my style of thinking, as nothing is complete 100% same although same product. lol.

So today, not a special day, but we planed to do a steamboat. Yesterday we went to Gaint and brought all the ingredients we need, with a budget of RM8/person. Not a 5 stars restaurant foods, but enough to cover all stomach to full. Seafoods are expensive, so in a budget series we headed to the fish balls sea foods. And the most important is the fried dumpling and also water dumpling which called "sui kao" in cantonise.


The big bowl, all in one.

In my bowl, it was delicious and effort.

The mixed dumpling ingredients

Process in making the dumpling

Carrots

Spring Onion

Coriander

Ben is reading in his room

The best ever combination of dessert.
(MUST TRY)

This time very sorry that too many spring onions and also coriander, making the dumpling become vege type. Next time we will increase budget to get more nicer food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger