Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Boring Boring

Malacca

However today is a boring day. After so much of afford in studies, now come to the end last module. Which is more easy module, Digital Techniques. So as planed that next Friday, will be holiday, will go to Malacca for one day trip to search for foods and places to visit. As that we searched the internet for the best food over there and recommend by friends.

First is the : Chicken Rice Ball at Hoe Kee
Second is the : Satay Celup at Ban Lee Siang

Chicken rice ball


Satay Celup


Picture from Vkeong food blog.


P/S : Next is my turn to blog it up. hoho

1 comment:

  1. OMG...the satay celup!!! I like it so much.
    By the way, I always go to Malacca because is my dad's hometown so I know pretty well about Malacca.
    Usually I have the satay celup at midnight! haha...
    Anyway, enjoy your readings and have lots of fun in Malacca. Hope the weather is nice! lol...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger