Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

The Day 2

Another stand show the exam will begin soon

Today is another day which I had my essay exam, Human Factors module. It was harder than the aviation legislation (for me lah) because human factors is not dead, but aviation legislation yes. Must crack the head to search for examples, causes, prevents and safety.

As I can say that this time exam is the most insane I had ever meet in my life. I have to answer 20 questions MCQ, and 5 Essay!!! FIVE!!! in total of 65minutes ONLY. I was shock when I when in the examination room and flip the papers off. Consist of five essay, 2 questions. First question have 3 subs and 2nd question got 2 subs. 1st questions, 10marks; 20marks; 20marks. 2nd question, 25marks; 25marks.

With the terms and conditions, we had to finish our MCQ papers first before start doing the essay papers. I just do once and go through very fast one time that it, I finished the rest of my time on essay papers. I swear that your hand writing gonna be as worst as you can't imagined. I also keep in mind to write it readable, if not that will be (lost points). When the examination guards called for the last called which is you have 5 minutes left, 2 minutes left. All the OMG, Shits!! @#^%@&$%*@& came out. Haha that the worst part in the whole senario. My God you still writing!!. I was shocked after then exam because I do not know what I'm writing and which one is correct. All drops to one point, the results.

I'm still waiting for my aviation legislation results. Everyone was very scare...

Tomorrow will start Electrical Fundamentals, which will last for 6 days and end at next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger