Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Module 3

So this week is be together with Module 3, Electrical Fundamentals, teach by our Poly lecturer. I must agree that people who with the knowledge will produce different concept of idea related to it field. So he is a electrical based.

Maybe we all like electrical stuff must as we like engineering. We hate laws ( I mean legislation). We can calculate and using different kind of formula we want. That what make us live.

I got a question that I found interesting. Can someone explain for me? As I asked the lecturer and he said that would not work and so to my classmates. Haha here you go:
Question 1:
The book said that because of the two cell connected to oppose each other + and +. So there will be 0v. So the main cell will be V3 which is 4.5v and the Rt is the add up of R1, R2 and R3 which is 2+1+2=5Ohms. So I=V/R, I=4.5v/5ohms=0.9amps.

P/S: could it make sense that the battery connected in different direction but current still able to flow through? No practical done that yet.

Another questions is a basic question which if you know where to start that you are right, I guess cause is a superd basic question.
Question 2:

Haha

1 comment:

  1. Q1: according to the kirchhoff's voltage law it is possible to cancel the V1 and V2, however y u need V1 and V2?? just put it away and there u go... Another thing ur resistance is 5Kohm not 50 so ur current is only 0.98mA which is very low.

    Q2: this a very basic circuit u can solve it using ohm's law and voltage divider rule to solve it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger