Pages

Saturday 14 November 2009

Shop A day

So as I said at my previous blog, I will go to relax today as I did. In the morning 11am, Ben, Adora, Loon, Xiong and I went to Sunway Pyramid to seek our movie at 11.20am, 2012. It was a nice movie and it took as 2 and a half hours more. It was a good movie, I rated it MUST SEE!!!


After that we went to have our lunch as it already 2pm. We had Carl's Jr burger which is my first time go there to have food. The fries was so nice, but I like fried burger more than grilled. Never mind, the first time get the wrong idea. Haha

Than I went to Ace hard ware to buy a 8 meters long TV antenna cable for my TV card which I brought when I came to KL. To make it alive, and use it so won't waste my money, cost me RM150 for the TV card (USB). I also brought some sweets from the sweet world named Country's Tid-Bits & Candies Cottage. After that we went to buy fried chicken I forget the name edi, I just now the location and buy it. Is in Asia Venue, RM6.00 for that and I shared with Xiong. So curious to try out the snowflake at opposite Asia Cafe, we finally went there. I ordered a cup of Black Tea Frozziers which cost Rm3 and they ordered the best seller item which is snowflake cost them RM5.50 for one.


Nice order style which used a electronic device which will vibrate and light running to show that your order had been made and ready to take from the counter. (Self-service) so no service taxes.

2 comments:

  1. Is "Snowflakes" a dessert stall?
    Everything is so cheap to me now...last time I used to think that all the food in KL is expensive. Can't wait to go back to SS15

    ReplyDelete
  2. errkkkk...sob sob
    I need to wait for another few months...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger