Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

The Day 5

Another examination sign board

The day 5 a.k.a the last exam I had in m college if there is no re-exam going on. I really hope it won't get on that. Haha I already knew I got I question answered incorrectly, Damn... So finally I can have my first meal after 2 days of suffering from nausea and vomiting. Yesterday and today I felt so dizzy after taken the medicine from doctor as she told me that there will be side effect such as sleepy...... I was so sleepy until 2pm just now the medicine dissolved 100% and I went back to normal condition.

I promised myself that there won't be a second time of this kind of sickness happen to me again as I had to be sick. This is the first time I sicked since I came to KL last 2 years ago.... I suspect I ate something bad like food poisoned. Damn.... Now recovering.... This Friday event go to Malacca had been canceled due to my condition. Postpone I think.

I was so desperate, head dizzy

So the digital techniques module learn a lot thing also. Hehe

Ben was concentrated in his book

In the class, lecturer gave 5 minutes break

One of my note, Hai~ I know how to use old method, but now I also know new method. lol
(That why when secondary school honey moon. Hahaha)

Farid keep on going while rest time

Zhafri seems like having trouble with this spectacle

Sopek try harder

While all that Ong was sleeping....ZzZZZ

Ben had arrive at London airport.~~



So here are some picture when waiting the examination room to be set up.

The day was so hot as everyone hide under the trees

Some of them hide beside the building but is still got because you can see the air-condition running

Hapiz at the back of Ben


P/S: Really I can't stand the weather, is superd HOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger